Water Quality Fair
Activity Book Download
What can you do?
- Pickup pet waste; bag and trash or flush in the toilet.
- Sweep dirt onto the lawn, pick up debris and put in trash.
- Mulch grass clippings and leave on the lawn or compost.
- Sweep dirt into the lawn, pick up debris and put in trash.
- Wash your car on the lawn or a commercial car wash.
- Target fertilizers and pesticides to the lawn and garden. Take excess chemicals to the household harardous waste facility.
Where Do Grass Clippings & Pet Waste Go?